2018 in review, 2019 plan
by Giang, last updated 18 Feb 2019
A summary of 2018
- A printer
- New table and arm chair for working purpose
- 2 bookshelves
- Lots of old comics, USSR books
- Fujifilm X-T3 kit
- A new phone to replace the old iPhone 5s
- Only Đà Lạt
Work & Learn:
- Achieved AWS Soluction Architect - Associate
- Kept learning Japanese (though at very slow pace)
- Started a company
- Worked on a lot of freelance and personal projects
2018 would be considered a successful year for me in term of work. Have a chance to work in various projects, collaborate with a lot of interesting people and learn a lot from them.
I didn't read many books as planned, didn't travel much.
Plan for 2019
Looking forward to another successful year regarding career and business development.
- Achieve PMP certificate
- Achieve another one or two certificates that support freelance as well as business purpose.
- Grow my company and agency.
- Learn photography
- Learn Japanese, achieve N3 equivalent level
- Travel a lot
- Read about 40 - 50 books